To develop research environment; to achieve efficiency and effectiveness of two types, internal and external, through:
- Upbringing educational leaderships and competencies to provide educational and administrative services.
- Providing faculties with their needs of experts.
- The development of self learning and orientation, and promote active learning.
- The development of students and staff professionally, cognitively, technologically, mentally and emotionally, to meet the needs of the different institutions in the society.
- Training of students and staff and equipping them with scientific research skills.
- The application of institutional work and objectivity.
- glancing to the future; to meet professional requirements.
- Development of efficient educational academic programs that serve students and the community, locally and regionally, and open the fronts of the labour market.
- Strengthening ties with the local community, particularly institutions responsible for providing practical training opportunities for students.
- Preparation of librarians and information specialists skilled with research skills and knowledge; to enable them to manage and develop the information, wherever it exists.